I am honored to moderate two panels at the IEEE PES T&D Expo this April 20-23 in Chicago.
Please join me for:
Improvements in Transmission Line O&M
Tuesday, April 21, 2020: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM with
- Terron Hill, Director of Asset Development & Policy at National Grid- US Transmission
- Brian Long, Director of System Sustainability at Xcel Energy
- Bill Bojorguez, SVP at Hunt Energy Solutions
- Dan Recker, Managing Director at AEP Asim Fazlagic, VP of Substations & Transmission Line Engineering at Eversource Energy
Fire Mitigation and Grid Resiliency
Thursday, April 23, 2020: 8:00AM-10:00 AM with
- Michael Lewis, SVP at PG&E David Geier, SVP at SDG&E
- Phil Herrington, SVP at SCE
- Manny Miranda, SVP at FPL
- Kenny Mercado, SVP at Centerpointe
The topics are timely and the panelists are outstanding. Hope to see you there.